Question much?

So. I have been asked some very interesting questions by people who find I am in a college course dedicated to reading the Bible from a literary perspective. Some are deep, some are humorous, and some are just plain sarcastic. But I figured it would be good to write them down...and that's exactly what I did. Here's a compiled list of questions asked by friends, strangers, through class discussion and by random internet surfers that I just stumbled across.

"Why does God allow bad things to happen to good people?"

"Why does God allow good things to happen to bad people?"

"So, I believe in God, but only through logic. Say he does exist... then I'm going to be chillin in the kingdom of heaven for the rest of eternity. You know? If he doesn't...no harm done."

"Why do Christians worship a Jew?"

"Why is God so vengeful?"

"Why do they serve wine in church? I get the whole body and blood thing, which is weird in itself, but wine? My mom does not need to be tipsy for eight a.m. service."

"THEY'RE ALLOWED TO TEACH THAT CLASS IN SCHOOL?"

"Did you know Jesus was black?"

"Why is there an old and new testament?"

"So there's no lion laying down with a lamb? Next you're gonna say that Eve didn't eat an apple..." (For everyone's information, Eve did not eat an "apple.")

No comments:

Post a Comment