Assignment - Have A Bad Day

Dr. Sexson challenged us at the beginning of the semester to go out and have an awful day...

It wasn't purposely to make us miserable, but to help us understand what it felt like to be JOB... but in less extreme sense of the story.

I've had quite a few bad days this semester, but after having read the story I cant help but feel like I'm complaining about things that don't directly affect the rest of my life. Things that I would get over by the next day and forget within the month.

Some other people in my Bible As Literature class have not been so lucky. There have been some tough issues that many in the class have experienced this semester: loss of a family member, loss of a friend, loss of faith, etc.

I cannot retell their stories, so I recommend you read them for yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment